Spades & Tonic
Never has it been more appropriate than with this recipe to use the phrase “perfect pour”. Spades is our Australian take on a classic dry london gin profile, combining the age old elements of citrus, floral and sweet. We’ve blended this base with classic Gin botancials, green cardamom, corriander, lime, and elevated it with our best native australian botanicals, Lemon Myrtle and Tasmanian Mountain Pepperberry. This floral forward blend elevates and creates wonderful cocktails with it’s premium botanicals, but in our opinion it’s best explored and enjoyed in the simple and elegant perfect serve, with ice, garnish and tonic. Open, pour and savour.
recipe ingredients & method
- Spades (30ml Sapiir / 30ml Gin)
- 105ml Tonic with Sapiir /120ml Tonic with Gin
- Using our innovative measuring jigger, pour 30ml of spades blend into a rocks glass with ice
- Top with the recommended amount of tonic
- Garnish with a dried lime wheel
Our Pick for this recipe
Spades blend is savoury and fresh on the palate. Leading with notes of green cardamom and fresh herbs, it is perfectly balanced by sweet citrus and native Australian lemon myrtle, with our distinct Tasmanian pepperberry rounding off the blend.