Arriba! Meaning above in Spanish and certainly a meaningful centiment for this Mexican Margarita inspired short drink. You’ll be eyes wide open and feeling high above the crowd with this uplifting concoction, featuring a decent whack of lime juice and, if you dare to eat it, a pickled Jalapeno to garnish. Embody the spirit of the margarita in this Gin inspired homage that will be sure to make you remember it, although possibly not what comes after as you’ll be up and dancing the night away. This simple recipe is perfect for a casual event that you want to elevate to the next level and will have your guests remembering it for years to come.
recipe ingredients & method
- Diamonds (60ml Sapiir / 30ml Gin)
- 45ml Lime Juice
- 5mL Agave Syrup
- 1 Pickled Jalapeño Slice
- Muddle the jalapeño in a cocktail shaker
- Add ice, lime juice, agave syrup, Diamonds and shake
- Fill rocks glass with crushed ice, or one large ice cube
- Strain into glass Garnish with jalapeño and dried lime wheel.
Our Pick for this recipe
Diamonds blend is zesty and floral, leading with notes of native desert lime and lemon, it is perfectly balanced by savoury sage and juniper, with angelica root rounding out the palate.