Brunswick Aces was made for making any party more elegant and delicious. What better way to crown our Spades suit cocktails than with a very regal take on a classic sour style, using the most royal or ingredients, Earl Grey Tea and Elderflower Cordial. The beautiful floral notes in our original Spades blend pair perfectly with the sweetness or the Elderflower, just as the more savoury elements pair with those featuring in the blend. Shake up this winner and dress it up in perfect coupette glass, double strained and ready to impress, with a perfectly curled lemon twist to garnish.
recipe ingredients & method
- Spades (60 ml Sapiir / 30 ml Gin)
- 10 ml Elderflower cordial
- 30ml Lemon Juice
- 45 ml Earl Grey Syrup
- 30 ml Soda
- 10 ml Egg White/ 6 Drops Wonderfoam
- Add ingredients (excluding the soda) into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake well for 30 seconds & double-strain into a saucer glass.
- Top with soda.
- Garnish with lemon twist.
Our Pick for this recipe
Spades blend is savoury and fresh on the palate. Leading with notes of green cardamom and fresh herbs, it is perfectly balanced by sweet citrus and native Australian lemon myrtle, with our distinct Tasmanian pepperberry rounding off the blend.