Parc is a pils—aka pilsner. Brewed in the timeless Czech style, it’s crisp and clean, and refreshingly bitter. With the addition of a healthy handful of noble hops, Parc is bursting with bright character and aroma.
It’s clean and golden in colour with a subtle, yet balanced bitterness.
Parc is brewed with the highest quality Carapils and Munich malts, fresh Saaz hops, a special ultra-low-alcohol yeast, and pure water. That’s it. No additives, preservatives or other nasty stuff.
What’s more: with ultra-low alcohol levels and a low-calorie count, Parc is infinitely sessionable. We brew it just like full-strength beer, using a special yeast that naturally makes a delicious beer without alcohol. No special chemicals or high-tech tricks here.
Enjoy an ice-cold Parc any time.
- Bright and golden in colour
- Herbal aromas highlighted by classic saaz hops.
- Lightly malted with a crisp texture, mineral notes, and zingy mouthfeel.
- Light in body but full in character.
- Parsley/sage palate, perfect for cutting through spice and salty foods.
- Pleasant savoury endnotes with minimal sweetness.